Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

:P

+8
TheDemoNoffHell
Seifer
zenito
Houron
Ghost Rider
mtxfazdiz
bagarn
becks
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26:P - Page 2 Empty Re: :P Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:56 am

Seifer

Seifer
Administrator
Administrator

I'm with Bagarn and Zel all the way... Playing at Serpent was too damn boring because we never had competition. I don't know about you all, but playing a game you can't loose is stupid idea in my opinion.

In RF we got our asses kicked a couple of times, but after that we changed roles and kicked them back and harder... That's the fun thing for me...

And becks I don't even have 3rd class at RF so don't worry you'll catch up :*

http://www.freewebs.com/squall117

27:P - Page 2 Empty Re: :P Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:30 am

mtxfazdiz

mtxfazdiz

Guys, I can give you:
1) gladiator 63lvl
- zubei's set
- C bizu
2) berserker 60lvl
- avadon set
- berserker blade (haste) +3
3) SH 40lvl
on RF if you want ;p
When we left RF there was ~800ppl online, now there is 1,6k ppl online.
So old RF =/= new RF. We can try do something there but
still we shuld w8 for PedoBearheart;p

28:P - Page 2 Empty Re: :P Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:10 pm

becks

becks

on rf they already have s80 weapons and armors Sad

29:P - Page 2 Empty Re: :P Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:24 pm

Amarth

Amarth

My advice is to wait. Maybe some promising server will open soon who knows.
Many players on Raidifght know what clan OOC is and atm it will leads us to wars from old enemies. Sure we can play there for fun but we have no chance to compete with them. Things have just gone too far. I am not afraid or sth like that but we have maybe about 15 active members so it is not much.
And last personal thing : 7x level on raidfight means a few months of play for me ( I am too old to grind etc. ).
Summary: RF is an option but only for fun and we can choose it but fresh stat on some new server can be better .

PS
Post here your comments we need to know what are your opinions about possible move. Serpent is a dead server for nearly all of clan members and i doubt we can revive it.

Edit: becks the fact that some people have s80 means nothing for us. A few months of play and maybe we will have it too. What is important is that we do not have enough players to compete with others.

30:P - Page 2 Empty Re: :P Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:58 pm

bagarn

bagarn

amarth atm the situation on RF is not as u think (vojcek can explain it better)
if we join we will be allies with our old friends like BB and we wont have wars with our old enemies(like SH). Ofc we will have war with all of the DS alliance Razz but there will be SH+Azure and BB+LoT+AoH who will be friendly with us

31:P - Page 2 Empty Re: :P Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:39 pm

Vojcek

yes, Bagarn is right I think. SH+Azure would be rather neutral to you I think (at least at the beginning), BB ally would be friendly with you and only DS ally would fight with you (cause they fight everyone). On the other hand DS lost 1/3 of their skilled players who left them and went to Azure so they aren't so strong as they used to be (but still they are very strong).
It is true that lot of s80 armors are being crafted now after change to Epilogue (cause it is really easy to get keys and recipes now) but only few players have s80 weapons (so far I think only 3 dynasty bows are crafted on server).
Anyway, with vitality and kamalokas or raids you can hit 70+ really fast (those of you who dont have char here).

32:P - Page 2 Empty Re: :P Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:17 pm

zenito

you can join l2 paradiso too if you like it...opened before 2 days... and it has 150 ppl online... x7 rates .. i think is ok server ;p i quited sabbath sorry...all there speak pl and announcments and everything at pl :X

33:P - Page 2 Empty Re: :P Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:12 am

becks

becks

untill new good server will aprear i will play on sabbath :/ zenito come back there nup Smile))

34:P - Page 2 Empty Re: :P Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:50 am

Kirek

Kirek

Heh.. I love such topics Razz If u find good one place to start all over, post it officialy at forum and i will do my best to spend some time with U:) Aion doesn't have Dominators, i miss my Khazker and uberr OL buffs Razz

35:P - Page 2 Empty Re: :P Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:42 pm

bagarn

bagarn

kurwa kirek u have ur khazker on RF Razz

btw i whould like to ask every1 to post their opinions about a moving (new server or RF?)

PS:zira goradan and houron are already there

36:P - Page 2 Empty Re: :P Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:57 pm

zenito

i vote for new server Smile

37:P - Page 2 Empty Re: :P Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:03 pm

Kirek

Kirek

hmm, off topic- can some1 upload lineageII.exe? i missing it in my L][ folder so i can't update to epilogue Razz Thx in advise Smile

38:P - Page 2 Empty Re: :P Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:28 am

Seifer

Seifer
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.freewebs.com/squall117

39:P - Page 2 Empty Re: :P

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum