Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

borred

+3
Gryphonheart
bagarn
becks
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1borred Empty borred Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:47 pm

becks

becks

any1 wanna go on any mid/high rate server 2 have some fun untill corroded server will go live?

2borred Empty Re: borred Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:37 pm

bagarn

bagarn

im playing League of Legends til then Razz

3borred Empty Re: borred Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:54 pm

Gryphonheart

Gryphonheart
Guildmaster
Guildmaster

I am playing Fallout 3 with all DLC's Razz + I am trying to enjoy real life until alpha go on Very Happy

https://order.forumotion.com

4borred Empty Re: borred Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:25 pm

GOB

GOB

becks wrote:any1 wanna go on any mid/high rate server 2 have some fun untill corroded server will go live?
i'm playin civilization 5 in meanwhile, but till corroded start - sure why not - propose some seriuos mid and we'll see Wink

5borred Empty Re: borred Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:36 pm

Harassment

I am playing BFDE serv atm, i have few real life friends there and made a spoiler for the fun of it :p. I like the spoiler a lot tbh, but on x10 server spoiling becomes way too easy.

On the 15th RPG x15 is starting as well. I have a feeling corroded wont start on the 15th, they still havent announced anything and their forums look kinda inactive. Lets hope they wont fuck up now, cause we were waiting for a long time

6borred Empty Re: borred Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:41 pm

Harassment

Gryphonheart wrote:I am playing Fallout 3 with all DLC's Razz + I am trying to enjoy real life until alpha go on Very Happy

hahahaha gryph man ur presenting it like it will be the end of the world and we wont see the light again! 24/7 farm Very Happy

7borred Empty Re: borred Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:11 pm

becks

becks

Harassment wrote:
Gryphonheart wrote:I am playing Fallout 3 with all DLC's Razz + I am trying to enjoy real life until alpha go on Very Happy

hahahaha gryph man ur presenting it like it will be the end of the world and we wont see the light again! 24/7 farm Very Happy
it will be like that Very Happy

i playing on l2stars.com mid rate around 1k players on started this month Smile

8borred Empty Re: borred Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:57 pm

Mamoru

Mamoru

no life
only breaks for cigarette
btw i`m playing: medal of honor tier 1

9borred Empty Re: borred Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:54 pm

Gruia444

Gruia444

I play League of Legends, i started dl of Fallout,i also play Need for Speed World Online.

10borred Empty Re: borred Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:00 pm

Harassment

I have a plan in mind to try and take the EE asap 40 and then instead of wasting time on the quests, to make a spoiler and go for spoil sop and cbp. i found a very good spot with wolves around 22 lv that have a very good drop rate. I think the 3kk will be very easy to obtain.

THe thing is whos gonna be buying SOP and CBP so early just to cover my expenses?:/ other than that I would give them to the CWH

What do you guys think?

11borred Empty Re: borred Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:13 pm

bagarn

bagarn

Harassment wrote:I have a plan in mind to try and take the EE asap 40 and then instead of wasting time on the quests, to make a spoiler and go for spoil sop and cbp. i found a very good spot with wolves around 22 lv that have a very good drop rate. I think the 3kk will be very easy to obtain.

THe thing is whos gonna be buying SOP and CBP so early just to cover my expenses?:/ other than that I would give them to the CWH

What do you guys think?
my opinion: high lvl spoiling in pt cuz low is a waste

12borred Empty Re: borred Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:16 pm

bagarn

bagarn

maybe will be useful to have 40+ , 50+ and 65 + if we are going to craft A
or focus on manor and go for S

13borred Empty Re: borred Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:32 pm

Harassment

true true, i ment though just to make a low lvl spoiler to cover my 3kk cost for the quests as I really really hate them. Other than that I was seriously thinking to take spoiler as a subclass to help the clan as a whole, and CP of course as certification is a must, so why not.

14borred Empty Re: borred Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:14 am

Gryphonheart

Gryphonheart
Guildmaster
Guildmaster

Harassment wrote:

If I play L2 somewhere that mean I cutted out from my dictionary words like: "light, daylight, life, courtyard, walk, sleep, relax, tanning..." and many, many more Razz

ps. I just uploaded pictures of my animals Razz enjoy! Very Happy
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=9873&id=100001822427986

15borred Empty Re: borred Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:28 am

Harassment

Gryphonheart wrote:
Harassment wrote:

If I play L2 somewhere that mean I cutted out from my dictionary words like: "light, daylight, life, courtyard, walk, sleep, relax, tanning..." and many, many more Razz

ps. I just uploaded pictures of my animals Razz enjoy! Very Happy
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=9873&id=100001822427986

oh mannnnnn i love dogs Very Happy u have 3 of them?Very Happy the big one , is it labrador or something like that? i love labrador retrievers and golden retrievers! they are sooo cuteeee

16borred Empty Re: borred Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:25 am

Gryphonheart

Gryphonheart
Guildmaster
Guildmaster

He is much much bigger than labrador Razz (that black dog - Wiki - her size is like Labrador size co U can easy compare sizes) and he is a mix of Labrador Retriewer, and Central Asian Shepherd Dog (and propably some kind of American Stafford Terrier) Razz
I have 3 dogs... sometimes 4... sometimes 5... everything depend on how many homeless dogs/cats I found on the streets and how fast I can found new homes for them Razz

17borred Empty Re: borred Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:48 am

becks

becks

gryf = cesar Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum