Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

l2 hydra

+8
Riitz
Spawacz_
oradin
Amarth
Sanji
bagarn
Lordian
Rainar
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1l2 hydra Empty l2 hydra Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:34 pm

Rainar

Rainar

Ok im still as ex clan member ok maybe im not wanted, but still il give it a try.
So as i told im back and well i even log on l2mmorpg , and realy like WHY WHY are u there geez, i feel sorry for all ur work and time u guys have used there to lvl up and all that,
ive talked with gryp pass few days and well he still has hope , i told him about good int server but well yeh its no that good becose non of the gms ever talk on forum and the rates are fucked and so on.
So he told me that we need new server well i got u one, but the thing is its interlude ofc half of u guys say its old blablabla , well i had long talk on irc today and i asked what happend if u update to freya , becose then our craft will be pointless on b grade, he told me we will not upgrade becose interlude is the only l2 cronic that is still playebel compere the rest.
and i agree interlude was the best and still is,
3, its not l2 java server so it wont lagout when 600 are online.
about the box thing main +box and afk shop, but u can use only town box as i know atm still polls are going on there,

Server will start 5 march so gryp realy think about that , i know u have worked hard nd so the clan , but realy drama that is going on with the clan is like we are all 10 year old kiddz, if i look the clan chat and ur rules well u would have to ban half the clan .
I just dont get it ofc i emo quited only becose the vit event and the best part is that on interlude u dont have that crap , becose for me vit ruined l2 totaly.
Really l2 is not who gets what faster its all about the gameplay with ur mates have fun, its a game we dont need all that drama in clan chat and for the love of god dont be 10 year old kiddys.

here is the webapge
http://www.l2hydra.com/

ps i know crappy eng so..Razz

2l2 hydra Empty Re: l2 hydra Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:46 am

Lordian

Sry master- don't expect any response. This is normal here.

I think about RF- Raid Fight is propably going to be wiped. Nothing sure, but if that's true it's gonna be good alternative server.

3l2 hydra Empty Re: l2 hydra Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:23 pm

bagarn

bagarn

Lordian wrote:Sry master- don't expect any response. This is normal here.

I think about RF- Raid Fight is propably going to be wiped. Nothing sure, but if that's true it's gonna be good alternative server.
http://bartz.raidfight.eu/20/the-last-poll-and-the-results/
no way

4l2 hydra Empty Re: l2 hydra Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:37 pm

Lordian

Thx for response... finaly some answer. I appreciate someone cares about what ppl write. Bagarn thx to You I regained faith in ppl.

1) You wanna stay on this mmorpg server?
2) You stay on mmorpg server while looking for good server?
3) You screw mmorpg and are looking for good one?

What option? Just need info. I talked to couple ppl and noone feels satisfied with that server, but changing it into some crap again is also idiotic.

5l2 hydra Empty Re: l2 hydra Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:49 pm

bagarn

bagarn

1) dont feel good there for several reasons
2)no! i have little free time and prefer to spend it playing more fun oriented games which arent so demanding
3)hmm well its again the "lf good server" talk which is banal already because there are "good" servers!

There are good servers, stop LF them, start playing them!

6l2 hydra Empty Re: l2 hydra Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:52 pm

bagarn

bagarn

What is a "good" server?

1) caring GM
2) decent population
3) stable system with good files or files that will be improved
4) promising future

Those are the server side responsibilities! Everything else can be dealt with! Ofc there is always the "chance" smth to go wrong!

7l2 hydra Empty Re: l2 hydra Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:25 pm

Lordian

Good server:
1) Population (800-2000 for me is best)
2) Working Files (I mean if Freya than instances schould work)
3) Stability- restart about once per week and (almost) no lags.

OoC can reborn... but damn care. It's unacceptable that everyone has each other deep in ass. If someone asks- he/she wants some reply, not to be ignored. And ppl "open mouth" when one needs sth.

8l2 hydra Empty Re: l2 hydra Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:45 pm

bagarn

bagarn

hmm not many visit the forum

9l2 hydra Empty Re: l2 hydra Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:02 pm

Sanji

Sanji

Im gonna move only to a decent server and only if every1 wants to move. till then, im gonna play at MMORPG. Tbh i wanna stay

10l2 hydra Empty Re: l2 hydra Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:18 pm

Lordian

If (almost) noone cares about what's written here, how am I supposed to know if someone is willing to move to other server? Smile

11l2 hydra Empty Re: l2 hydra Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:26 pm

Amarth

Amarth

Feel free to write.
btw Lordian you are still banned Crying or Very sad

12l2 hydra Empty Re: l2 hydra Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:17 am

Rainar

Rainar

ye well i saw that 30 views an no reply, so that says all, for the l2 hydra it has allready good community and ive been talking with gms , owner at mirc and realy they care about players and the server is made for players.

for me interluide is the only cronic that i like to play atm rest are bad.

well i hope if it opens few of u guys will come and we could make somekind of clan or something , but i dont realy hope nothing in here and on l2mmorpg, maybe i even get banned becose i say what i think and nobody cares the truth realy.

13l2 hydra Empty Re: l2 hydra Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:37 am

Lordian

Yea good but it's Interlude. : )
For ppl who has no idea about Gracia and Freya that updates are pointless, but I joined some raids there and other events and trust me they simply rock. Very Happy
ex. Seed of Infinity and other. You just need 9 ppl about 80lvl- about 2weeks from server start (mby 3).
For me IL= destro with haste daggers to use frenzy. No thx. Freya is best ballanced.

14l2 hydra Empty Re: l2 hydra Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:37 pm

Rainar

Rainar

ye but freya is runned by l2 java emu so , does not mean even if the classes are balance , just servers sucks balls (sorry) ye well i hope that raid fight will get a wipe to but that did not happen , so atm i see no good server from part at freya, so i have to think all over, becose im so sick going to a new server that is going to be a mayor fail.

15l2 hydra Empty Re: l2 hydra Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:10 pm

Sanji

Sanji

Btw a new clan 30+ ppl joined MMORPG yesterday. You guys (lordian+master) have both quited server so its easy for you to change. We still have some fun there.

16l2 hydra Empty Re: l2 hydra Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:44 pm

oradin

oradin

Sanji wrote:Btw a new clan 30+ ppl joined MMORPG yesterday. You guys (lordian+master) have both quited server so its easy for you to change. We still have some fun there.
+1
we are plaing here well, so join if u want, if no, sorry.

17l2 hydra Empty Re: l2 hydra Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:18 pm

Rainar

Rainar

Sanji wrote:Btw a new clan 30+ ppl joined MMORPG yesterday. You guys (lordian+master) have both quited server so its easy for you to change. We still have some fun there.

yeh true , i did never say to some1 of u to quit , well 30 new guys sounds good, but there would be even more , if they change the vote sites , becose atm they got use the wrong sites. well gl there but ye call me quiter and so on , but l2 is not a game to play with 100 guys on , and dont tell me the crap about 250 online becose half of them use boxes.

18l2 hydra Empty Re: l2 hydra Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:40 pm

bagarn

bagarn

RPG Club is still the best l2 server around!
No1 is forcing ppl to leave MMORPG, we are just commenting and as far as im concerned this isnt breaking any of the clan rules!

19l2 hydra Empty Re: l2 hydra Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:35 pm

Lordian

I don't want to tell You that, this server is bad. I'd like You to tell me what You think about it. (mmorpg)
For me it's crap. Simply. OoC doesn't go Gracia instances, so You don't know. They are totaly bugged. I'd say even partly implemented.
But if You don't need them, than OK.

20l2 hydra Empty Re: l2 hydra Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:47 am

Rainar

Rainar

well rpg is donation heaven realy, as i sayd before, interlude is the moust bugfree servers, and about destroyer fucking up class balance , u know server owners can fix that by change some stats on classes to make it even, like l2 paradise did , when u made new guy u hade 1 passis skills that was named l2paradise balance system, and the pvp was nice there.

21l2 hydra Empty Re: l2 hydra Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:40 am

bagarn

bagarn

dunno about donation (i have heard of the cakes only) but it has the best geodata (100% ruoff like) and everything else i believe

22l2 hydra Empty Re: l2 hydra Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:59 am

Rainar

Rainar

well i agree the russia rpg is the best atm becose they guys behing the servers know how to fix things, about the donations then its crap , they got xp booost scrolls, weapon enchant,vitality, and so on , but atm the donations are off.

23l2 hydra Empty Re: l2 hydra Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:38 am

Spawacz_

Spawacz_

ja teraz siedzê na l2 ru off (Lancer)(zmieni³em nick). box jest zabroniony i ka¿dy siê dobrze bawi. z party nie ma problemów. jedyne co na pocz±tku dokucza to brak sprzêtu i wszêdzie obecny rosyjski ale idzie siê przyzwyczaiæ.
jak na razie nie mam zamiaru wracaæ na mmorpg.

Google Translator

now I'm sitting on l2 ru off (Lancer)(i change nick). box is closed and everyone is having fun. the party has no problems. only at the beginning of teasing is a lack of equipment and omnipresent Russian but it goes to get used to.
so far I'm not going to go back to mmorpg. why? because it is so good to me. the game is not a party to the solo game.

24l2 hydra Empty Re: l2 hydra Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:37 pm

Lordian

When Gryf is playing there are no good servers ;p.
When he was off, Cerberus started, and that was nice server. If we joined there we would have fun. And now we have again "Setpent or CK like".

IDK if that's true, but someone told me that mmorpg server is only beta server for other server.

25l2 hydra Empty Re: l2 hydra Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:02 pm

bagarn

bagarn

Spawacz_ wrote:ja teraz siedzê na l2 ru off (Lancer)(zmieni³em nick). box jest zabroniony i ka¿dy siê dobrze bawi. z party nie ma problemów. jedyne co na pocz±tku dokucza to brak sprzêtu i wszêdzie obecny rosyjski ale idzie siê przyzwyczaiæ.
jak na razie nie mam zamiaru wracaæ na mmorpg.

Google Translator

now I'm sitting on l2 ru off (Lancer)(i change nick). box is closed and everyone is having fun. the party has no problems. only at the beginning of teasing is a lack of equipment and omnipresent Russian but it goes to get used to.
so far I'm not going to go back to mmorpg. why? because it is so good to me. the game is not a party to the solo game.
nice but u know there is a trick
Russian ppl pay money to get x2 rates and it kinda suck for u! If u dont pay for x2 ull feel like playing with donators!
I believe that Lancer was the server with a Eng Ally, are u in there?
Btw boxing is for premium acc, not?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum