Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gryf's future if he does not...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gryf's future if he does not... Empty Gryf's future if he does not... Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:12 pm

EgoBrain

EgoBrain

..RETURN SOON!!!

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img192/1121/unbenanntfh.jpg

2Gryf's future if he does not... Empty Re: Gryf's future if he does not... Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:27 pm

bagarn

bagarn

Very Happy omg nup dont have other things to do so u spam here ? Razz

3Gryf's future if he does not... Empty Re: Gryf's future if he does not... Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:29 pm

EgoBrain

EgoBrain

bagarn wrote:Very Happy omg nup dont have other things to do so u spam here ? Razz

i didnt had to work last 2 weeks Razz

Iam bored ^^

4Gryf's future if he does not... Empty Re: Gryf's future if he does not... Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:47 pm

Seifer

Seifer
Administrator
Administrator

Holy crap I can see that... Why don't you go out with Zira or idk... Go to a park! Fresh air doesn't kill you! xD

http://www.freewebs.com/squall117

5Gryf's future if he does not... Empty Re: Gryf's future if he does not... Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:04 pm

EgoBrain

EgoBrain

Seifer wrote:Holy crap I can see that... Why don't you go out with Zira or idk... Go to a park! Fresh air doesn't kill you! xD

i started with sports. I lost 5 KG in last days.
13 More to come :>

6Gryf's future if he does not... Empty Re: Gryf's future if he does not... Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:08 pm

ParisHilton

ParisHilton

Goradan wrote:
Seifer wrote:Holy crap I can see that... Why don't you go out with Zira or idk... Go to a park! Fresh air doesn't kill you! xD

i started with sports. I lost 5 KG in last days.
13 More to come :>

u need to lose weight before u go out with your gf? Razz

7Gryf's future if he does not... Empty Re: Gryf's future if he does not... Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:13 pm

EgoBrain

EgoBrain

no xD
But i want to loose some weight!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum